The goods can be returned, if unused, by sending a return request within 14 days from receipt of the order. The original box and tags must be intact and still attached to the boots.
How to start a return request
- From icon , click on "Verify your order” or "order status"
- Enter with your order number and email address
- Click on “returns” button and select the item/s you wish to return (filling in the fields on the right – if you want to receive a size or color replacement, please write the right one you wish to receive
- Add notes if needed.
- Click on “send request”
At this point you just need to wait for a confirmation email, which authorizes or rejects the request. If the return is accepted, then you can proceed with the shipment of the parcel.
Please put a copy of the return request/original order/other emails (exchanged with the customer service) into the parcel; that way we can hurry things up, avoiding time losses.
SCARPA-SCHUHE will process your request within 14 work days.
As far as refunds are concerned, you will receive a confirmation email as soon as we have ordered the refund itself.
1. How do I make the substitution if I want a larger or smaller size?
In case of size change, proceed with return. You will place a new order with the correct size.
2. Can I return items online that I bought in the store?
No. In-store purchases must be returned to the SCARPA reseller where you bought it.
3. What happens if the returned goods are not intact?
If the returned goods do not pass the quality control, you will not be refunded the cost of the shoe.