The boot for technical use on high-altitude terrain and ice
Classic mountaineering and high altitude activities
Pro-fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Nylon XT + fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
One-piece water-repellent upper in Perwanger 3mm suede + rear facing in PU Tek high-tenacity technical fabric. Flex point for great possibility of movement. Long durability thanks to protective rubber rand.
New Speed Lacing system with plastic and metal small parts. The advanced lacing at the tip is divided in two parts. The lower part with belt loops allows a quick sliding of the lace and the adjustment of the fit volumes in a single movement. The upper part has a lacing-block which divides the tension zones of the lacing and webbing to lock the heel. At the end the hooks for a homogeneous and progressive wrap of the upper part of the ankle. Accurate and comfortable fit without any constrictions.
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort for a greater warm and waterproof.
Essential AC, designed and studied by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with VIBRAM®, the result is a sole with contained volumes with a precise, light, durable and comfortable fit.
1. ANATOMIC NYLON MIDSOLE for maximum stability, support and anti-torsion control
2. EXTERIOR CONTAINMENT TPU FRAME in differentiated thicknesses for crampon compatibility
3. PU MIDSOLE with differentiated thickness for more shock-absorbing
4. TPU INSERT for protection and crampon compatibility
5. VIBRAM® OUTSOLE with exclusive SCARPA design, MONT rubber compound by Vibram® for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE design for higher cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDE vertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area Breaking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
Within a period of 2-3 workdays in germany.
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years