Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
Perwanger 2.5mm water-repellent suede upper + water-repellent microfibre inserts. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside to increase lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection. The upper construction together with the sole ensures maximum precision and durability, supporting and cushioning the foot. Laminated upper with HDry® technology for greater comfort and waterproofing.
The new Speed Lacing fastening system uses small bi-component part in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to progressively wrap the ankle securely.
37.5® fabric technology laminated with HDry® for greater comfort and waterproofing.
Precision Tech Roll sole designed
by SCARPA and developed in collaboration with Vibram®, the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole.
1. BOTTOM VIEW
2. CRAMPONABLE TPU INSERTWith differentiated thickness, minimal, for maximum lightness
3. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE Medium density PU for support and stability
4. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLELow density PU for foot control, cushioning and lightness
5. Outsole VIBRAM® With exclusive SCARPA design MONT rubber compound for durability
6. EXTERNAL SIDE Design for cushioning
7. INTERNAL SIDEVertical grooves design for support on the heel
8. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area braking area Maximum grip area
14 days for free return
Within a period of 2-3 workdays in germany.
SCARPA Quality Warranty
All our products are covered by warranty of 2 years